Please download the PDF with more information here.
Specialize Program Admissions Registration Process 2014/15
November 20, 2013
- Attend the open house from 5:45 PM – 8:00 PM
- Attend one of the Information presentations at 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM in our auditorium
- Visit school website for more information and Frequently Asked Questions about the SATEC admission process
December 5, 2013
- Notify your intent to apply and register for the Entrance Test by completing the on-line form found under the Admissions page of the SATEC website
- If you have an IEP or ESL consideration, submit it to SATEC for Entrance Test accommodations by 3:00 PM on Monday, December 9, 2013
December 12, 2013
- Entrance Test will be from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm.
- The following items are required to be brought to the Entrance Test:
- Completed (and signed) Registration Application
- Out-Of-Area Students must submit the completed (and signed) Optional Attendance Form (Obtained from your Grade 8 Guidance Counselor)
- Trillium Student Index Card (for proof of student address)
- Grade 8 November Report Card
- Grade 7 June Report Card
- The $10.00 administration fee (cash, non-refundable, exact change). If there is difficulty with paying the administration fee, please see a SATEC administrator prior to the testing day.
- A pencil, an eraser and a scientific non-graphing calculator for the exam
By February 14, 2014
- By this date, parents/guardians & Elementary Schools will be mailed the Conditional Offer of Acceptance or Non-Acceptance. There will not be a wait-list. The number of students accepted into our specialized program is contingent upon our projected enrollment.
February 28th, 2014
- Parents must confirm the Conditional Offer of Acceptance by:
- Submitting a completed Course Selection Sheet to your elementary guidance counselor.
- Phoning (416-396-3365 x20040) or emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) SATEC’s Guidance Department.
Please Note: Final acceptance is conditional upon successful completion of Grade 8.