Time Table Changes- **See SATEC web site for updated procedures**
- Last day to request semester 1 timetable changes: Sept. 12, 2017. Last day those changes will be made: Sept. 15/17
- Last day for semester 2 timetable changes: February 14, 2018
Full disclosure dates for grade 11 and 12 students
This is an important date for grade 12 students who are considering dropping a course since the marks for all senior courses that are on your timetable after this date must be reported on your transcript.
- Semester 1 full disclosure date: November 30, 2017
- Semester 2 full disclosure date: May 1, 2018
Eligibility to Graduate in June 2018
Grade 12 students, please meet the following deadlines if you are planning to graduate in June 2018 and planning to begin a post-secondary education program in September 2018:
- Deadline to submit community volunteer hours (a minimum of 40 hours must be completed and submitted by this date) – Friday May 4, 2018
- Deadline to submit report cards to your guidance counsellor for any non TDSB course (i.e. TCDSB courses and private school courses) – by noon on Monday June 18, 2018
Post-Secondary Planning – Open to all grades
- Ontario University Fair – September 22-24, 2017 at the Metro Convention Centre
- Ontario Colleges Fair – October 24-25, 2017 at the Direct Energy Centre
- SATEC Post-Secondary Fair – November 27, 2017 (4:30-7p.m.) at SATEC
For equal consideration to:
- university programs – deadline to apply to OUAC is January 17, 2018
- highly competitive college programs – deadline to apply to Ontario Colleges is February 1, 2018
Night School Registration
Semester 1- Registration begins 10 am, September 5, 2017 and closes at 2 pm on September 25, 2017. Classes begin the week of October 2, 2017.
Semester 2- Registration begins 10 am, January 8, 2018 and closes at 2 pm on January 30, 2018. Classes begin the week of February 12, 2018.
Summer School Programs
- Information about specific summer school courses is usually available at creditprograms.ca by mid-April
- In-class summer school programs: Registration and guidance approval must be completed by noon on June 28, 2018.
- July 2018 E-learning courses – deadline to register is midnight June 15, 2018. Registration/ permission forms must be submitted to your guidance counsellor no later than noon on June 19, 2017
- August 2018 E-learning courses – the deadline to receive approval from your guidance counsellor on registrations is noon on June 28, 2017. You must have the prerequisite for the August E-learning prior to the course start date. Since SATEC guidance counsellors are not available after June 28, 2018 to approve/deny course requests, you will need to be approved by the guidance counsellors attached to the TDSB E-Learning program.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: While the principal, vice-principals and office staff may be in the school during the month of July, they are unable to approve course requests received after June 29th.