CUDO offers key data, in a common format, about Ontario’s universities:
- Number of degrees awarded, student enrolment and entering averages – all by program;
- Number of students living on campus and activities offered;
- Student satisfaction;
- First-year tuition and ancillary fees by program;
- Number of teaching faculty;
- Undergraduate class size, by year level;
- Research awards granted; and
- Graduation rates and employment rates by program.
CUDO has been designed to provide data that has been gathered on a consistent basis. To access this site, click here.